A stolen lobster truck crashed into another lobster truck, because Boston

Is it too much to hope they threw a lobster bake at the scene?

3 Likes

More for me. :yum:

4 Likes

And me. This story has me craving some lobster bisque now…

6 Likes

If spiders had more meat on them, I’d give them a go. Lobsters are delicious, and the relationship is close enough that it might work. :grin:

2 Likes

Think of it as “land food”.

3 Likes

Pretty sure that dead lobster was being cooked and served. Not a good idea. Still, while amusing, this doesn’t quite come up to the level of Boston’s Great Molasses Flood which actually killed 21 people [not a joke].

2 Likes

Yeah but I bet they had to eat them without gobs of melted butter, and if you ask me that’s cruel and unusual punishment

Reminds me of Jim Gaffigan:

5 Likes

Ends on Storrow because the box truck driver didn’t read the maximum height signs, actually.

6 Likes

… giant lobsters … mate with vehicles.

No, it’s the other way around; the cars are usually the aggressors. This couple is just trying a different position.

There is no amount of bleach I can scrub into my eyes to make that go away.

2 Likes

Lobster is heavily overrated. Crab however is delicious.

One time I visited my host family in Itami, near Osaka, when I was working in Sapporo a couple years later. I had the largest crab the Sapporo fish market seller had ever seen sent by frozen Takkyubin delivery to their home as a gift for when I arrived.

It took us 4 hours to eat in a nabe pot, 5 of us, and the legs were 4 inches around, the head as big as my torso- pretty damn big.

God that was good!

5 Likes

Wow - crab is my favorite, but I’m glad you said it was sent frozen. The thought of something that size getting loose and running around the kitchen (as a few blue claws have been known to do) sounds like the beginning of a “Revenge of the Seas” horror flick.

5 Likes

Looks like ‘big bug’ love.

There is only one h in Lobster and Car. Unless your retahded.
Why do they always exaggerate our accent?

4 Likes
4 Likes

So. . . basically a guy stole a truck and crashed it into another truck, and it’s newsworthy because “lobsters” and “Boston.”

Would a stolen truck full of corn be as funny in Iowa?

Well, maybe if it were Kentucky and it had popping corn in it, and the truck blew up like a Jiffy Pop tray…

3 Likes

Would have been even more Boston if you were fleeing from a tidal wave of maple syrup toward the Harpoon brewery with Brady riding shotgun holding your Dunkin’ coffee.

5 Likes

Just think of them as land-crab. (Though they taste more like chicken…)