A thread of our own- misogyny (Part 1)

“While scouring the world for a functioning male commune I found one guy who lives with two friends and thinks there’s more to it than that.”

But that “commune” is sort of what I first imagined when I heard about MGTOW. It turns out, though, that men aren’t “going their own way” they are “griping on internet forums”.

12 Likes

Yet another example, this time of an Indian woman in Canada, with substandard medical treatment for her pain and other symptoms, until it was too late:

11 Likes

You can tell she’s writing while it’s still very raw:

16 Likes
16 Likes

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

12 Likes

Veronica Mars Middle Finger GIF

18 Likes

Oh for the days of yore:

12 Likes

God Damn It The Circle GIF by The Circle Netflix (US)

17 Likes

Aww, c’mon, he only “inconvenienced” them! (Or does that only count if it results in pregnancy?)
I hate this timeline soooo much

13 Likes

Yep.

StupidTimeToBeAlive

14 Likes

Why do I get the feeling police departments are the worst work environment?

16 Likes

Sadly, there are many vying for first place in that competition.

12 Likes

Maybe you aren’t a cis-het white authoritarian male?

5 Likes

Just an anecdote, but when I lived in Chicago, I had a regular restaurant customer in a Latina cop. She took the job because it was good pay and she wanted to do good, but from conversations with her, I gather she’d begun to hate the work environment.

14 Likes

My cousin had the same experience. At first she talked about making that her career, but the negativity led her to quit.

12 Likes

I hadn’t seen this play on words before:

14 Likes

Reminds me… of… something… hang on a sec…

… hmm…

An injury to one is an injury to all.

8 Likes

I don’t know… in this current atmosphere, a sex strike would probably backfire somehow…

I have not seen Chi-Raq… I should probably check it out at some point.

8 Likes
3 Likes

I’d forgotten about that song!

Golden State Warriors Reaction GIF by NBA

4 Likes