A thread of our own- misogyny (Part 1)

Thanks!

-Oblivious Girl

11 Likes

Or just to old to understand these young whipper-snappers. and… Hey, you, get off of my lawn!

10 Likes

So it’s like Monopoly? Or lawn darts?

11 Likes

Monopoly is the most tedious shit ever unless you’re winning, and lawn darts involves throwing dangerous projectiles. So… Maybe?

8 Likes

Lawn dart tag was the best! Ah, memories of childhood!

11 Likes

Scars remind us that the past is real!

12 Likes

He was canceled by Christians

15 Likes
4 Likes
14 Likes

No doubt time enough for an appeal that delays their release until late November.

6 Likes
10 Likes

Another Tory MP is accused of rape

11 Likes

21 Likes

I just mentioned that asshole to my kid earlier today.

11 Likes

I wonder what life is like now for the dumpster racist?

Pretty cushy, I’d guess. :rage:

10 Likes

I can’t bear to think of it; I’ve already hit my ‘inner-Hulk’ limit for the day…

14 Likes

“Brock Turner is living with his parents and working at a factory for $12 an hour, the Daily Mail reported in June.“

12 Likes

Still cushy I’d say, compared to the (locked-up) life he should be leading.

13 Likes

I was going to say that he’s 25 and still living in his parents place - then I realized that no one will ever rent him an apartment.

10 Likes

I wonder who he blames for that though. Probably “cancel culture”, feminism, and his own victim rather than his own damn self. That’s what sucks about this. He cannot be rehabilitated, so he will probably do it again, no matter how much he thinks his life sucks now.

No shame in that.

Then again, he can’t get a job that pays more than $12 per hour, which isn’t really a living wage even in Dayton.

6 Likes