A thread of our own- misogyny (Part 1)

I’m sad to see this at my alma mater.

14 Likes

Bwahaha…

18 Likes

19 Likes

OMG, i love her. I hope this goes through.
Maybe TX can follow suit, since, you know, they’re planning to eradicate all sexual assault…

12 Likes

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

11 Likes

Here’s something I won’t be watching:

11 Likes
15 Likes

That is seriously disturbing, though the article is well written. I knew there was major crossover with MRA, PUA, incel, and white supremicism. I suppose it makes sense the MRA/PUC/incels of other races would also go in for rascism. I hope Celeste Ng continues to stay safe.

11 Likes

15 Likes

Was catching up on Amber Ruffin’s show, and this made my week!

11 Likes

Preach GIF

9 Likes

Re: Texas war on women, an actual, OB-GYN explains

16 Likes

Oh, there’s a solution for women who don’t want to get pregnant…

Keep their legs closed… /bitter S

30 minutes! I’ll have to watch that in a bit, I think.

19 Likes

Is he encouraging women to get their free toaster and become lesbian?

Someone should ask him.

17 Likes
10 Likes

adventure time table flip GIF

19 Likes

18 Likes

This talks about the same issue. The thing that’s a bit scary is the “aiding and abetting” clause. MDJ talks about worrying that by posting what she did, she could be targeted for these lawsuits, despite being located in Hawaii. If the post is visible in TX, it could be subject to this insane law. Informative posts could be interpreted as “abetting,” and since the subject of the suit cannot recoup legal fees, and must appear in person or be subject to presumptive loss, there is every reason to expect that this will be tested. And anyone who does not have very deep pockets is going to carefully assess the need to go silent or risk their financial future.

14 Likes

And it’s going to get worse:

Never mind how some women take birth control for purely medical reasons, to combat hormonal issues or just regulate their cycles… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

20 Likes

Oh, you talk like you have some kind of rights to your body. You silly girl! You know that belongs to whatever male lays claim to it! Honestly, some women think they are human or something! (I only wish this was /s)

18 Likes