A thread of our own- misogyny (Part 1)

9 Likes

14 Likes
16 Likes

Judge Judy No GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

13 Likes
13 Likes

Statistics show that girls who marry before the age of 19 are 50 percent more likely to drop out of high school, four times less likely to go to college and 31 percent more likely to live in poverty as an adult.

Not-Bug-It-Feature copy

13 Likes

Excerpt:

12 Likes

Opinion: https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/circuit/sites/circuit/files/assets/documents/pdf/opinions/cl-2021-15372-honeyhline-heidemann-v-jason-heidemann.pdf

The judge previously served at Asst General Counsel for the NRA. He probably didn’t read Reproductive Originalism: Why the Fourteenth Amendment’s Original Meaning Protects the Right to Abortion

10 Likes

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

We have reached a point where laws to protect and propagate slavery are considered relevant precedent to base current law upon? I think I am going to be sick. How long until these are applied to gyno-Americans? I mean, these guys hold that fetuses are humans, and now that these humans can also be property. It’s not a slippery slope, it’s a trash chute.

17 Likes

People didn’t believe it when we said GOP/GQP plans to bring back the '50s meant the 1850s. :frowning_woman:t4: Maybe they believe it now, since we see courts at every level including SCOTUS finding the oldest precedents possible to turn back the clock on civil rights. If we don’t stop them, they’ll keep going until only white men with property have any rights and all of the power, leaving the rest of us with none.

Struggling Bet Networks GIF by BET

19 Likes

“Conservative Cosmo”

10 Likes

Sheroes - every one of them.

16 Likes
11 Likes

Very normal and cool, yep, this is totally legit.

/s

16 Likes
18 Likes

Interesting phraseology, too. When exactly would death threats be necessary?

9 Likes
15 Likes

Ugh Frustrated GIF by Equipe de France de Football

I just can’t…

15 Likes
11 Likes

Well gosh, if Pro-Life™ folks are in fact pro-life, then any death threats surely are coming from… y’know… those other people who are clearly not pro-life: i.e. those bad bad libbruls.

Because Pro-Lifers™ would never–

–ever–

–for any reason–

–turn to violence–

–or death threats.

Oh.

Uh.

When would death threats be necessary, you ask?
I guess that’s a real question, right?

18 Likes