A thread of our own- misogyny (Part 1)

19 Likes

How depressingly predictable of them. Toxic masculinity at its most immature.

13 Likes

Well, it is on point for them. Misogynistic assholes of the world unite.

14 Likes

I do appreciate their honesty. I really hope that somewhere someone read that and realized that the movement they were so interested in was actually about oppressing them. On a much more petty level I hope that some would-be Proud Girls read that, get pissed off, and start an actual street fight with the boys in question.

Fascists, please fight amongst yourselves.

22 Likes

As the song says “Let them ho’s fight.”

14 Likes

Classic holiday songs reimagined for feminists…from Gemma Correll.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJL9Mb-DoW7/?igshid=1wk9q8fvxgvno

6 Likes

So good!
Loved them all, but brought this one:

12 Likes

12 years. If this had been the other way around, it would have been the death penalty…

13 Likes

And if he wasn’t a historian, it would have been just five years.

Ba dum… . tish?

6 Likes
6 Likes

Croatia has been leaning right for a while now.

6 Likes

There were at least six feminicides by husbands or exes during christimas this year.

IIRC there this trend started a few years ago when an ex-husband killed the women in front of their children and her family during a christmas celebration, and now there are copycats every year.

7 Likes

That led me to look up “penis guillotine gif.” Ugh, never again, would not recommend!

3 Likes
14 Likes

24 Likes
14 Likes

W Series Racer Emma Kimiläinen Walked Away From An Indy Lights Seat When The Team Demanded She Pose Topless

21 Likes

Fucking hell. I don’t even have words for how inappropriate and lacking in respect this is.

13 Likes

wow. just wow. Fucking assholes had already negotiated this without even talking to her? wow.

19 Likes
14 Likes