A tiny phone that fits in an iPhone case

You could just carry a spare battery for your iPhone…

Oh.

4 Likes

You mean the magic bluetooth earphones sim card mobile phone bluetooth the transfiguration of thumb speaker charge treasure.

That brings us much pleasure in the way.

2 Likes

Yep. Really struggling to find the reason for this thing. If you’re bluetoothing it to your smartphone, then they both have to be charged. If you’re using it as a “backup” incase your primary phone runs out of battery, then why not just use a case with a built in battery, or a separate battery? If you’re travelling, why do you need two phones exactly? (Ex-pats in China aside, but that seems like a pretty tiny market).

I just can’t see its value.

Cops search you, don’t realize you actually have a burner…

Given how many phones there are out there with two (or more!) SIM slots, I’m guessing there’s actually a lot of people who might want this.
Although the usage I’ve seen for a dual SIM phone was one SIM for voice, and another for cheap 3G.

This one is the AIEK design in a leather jacket: http://www.banggood.com/Daway-Chocolate-Ultra-thin-Pocket-Mini-Card-Mobile-Phone-p-955051.html

I’m good with this. Parking it on the back of an iphone case? Meh. But a 5 day standby time, for such a tiny phone, works for me.

Currently I carry around a Nokia zombie phone. Always keen on smaller, lighter, works just as well.

My first thought was that it was a smaller phone which somehow took up an entire iPhone case. Ohhhkay, I will not be rushing out to buy one. Now that I see what it really is, well, meh.

I carry an iPhone for work, and an Android for myself. Now, if they could make a small, fully functional, rooted Android that would piggyback onto/into an iPhone case and free up some pocket space, I might be interested.

Moto F3 4EVA

2 Likes

Talk to Brent and Davis about small phones.

OK, so how exactly does it attach to my Nexus?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.