A warm notice from the Star Hotel in China

Indonesia?

Itā€™s a pet peeve of mine thanks to Australian bogansā€™ penchant for going there, and the fact that their asshole military killed 5 Australian journos in cold blood and wonā€™t send their bodies back to their families in Australia (as requested), yet our pollies suck indonesian cock because we sell so much shit to them. They kill a lot of drug traffickers while simultaneously being a lawless corrupt hellhole. Inexcusable double-standard if you ask me.

Fair enough, it just seemed odd since the post you were responding to was about Malaysia.

Yes, I understood that in retrospect :stuck_out_tongue:

Itā€™s just yet another public espousal of the list of shitty hellholes Iā€™d never step foot in.

If anyone wants more reasons to hate indonesiaā€™s laughable government and police, watch this doco: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2375605/ which I could not bring myself to watch until recently because I already had less than positive things to say about indonesia.

The doco invites genocidal indo criminals to recreate their terrible acts on camera in their chosen cinematographic style. Itā€™s surreal, blood-boiling shit. These men are also on my list of people Iā€™d personally enjoy killing on the proviso that I can not be punished.

Watch here:
http://putlocker.is/watch-the-act-of-killing-online-free-putlocker.html

1 Like

Thanks, I saw it last year. Supposedly some of the filmmakers are coming out with a sequel of sorts soon.

woooo, you appear to be right sir:

It will be another couple years before I can stomach that I reckon. If I knew the identity of a person who killed a sibling of mine their death would be my only mission - preferably in front of their children and loved ones. Iā€™d do time to avenge a family memberā€™s murder for sure.

When I go whoring in China I never take drugs, absolutely never. CCCP allows whoring? Who new?

I am pretty sure that illicit drug use is not officially permitted anywhere on the planet.
Illicit and illegal things are hardly ever allowed. Only the definition of which things are illegal differs according to local law.

It reminds me of those ā€œIt is against the law to make illegal copies of this DVDā€ notices. Those notices are happily posted even in countries where it is actually legal to make private copy of a DVD for a friend.

The only counterexample to the ā€œillegal things are not allowedā€ rule that I know of is the Austrian law on abortionā€¦ itā€™s a carefully balanced compromise where Ā§96 of the criminal code says that abortion is illegal and shall be punished by prison, and Ā§97 states under what conditions it is ā€œnot punishableā€ (but still ā€œillegalā€) and under what conditions doctors are even obliged to perform it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.