'Absurd,' Saudi Arabia calls claims MBS hacked Bezos phone

ds9-quark-shocked

5 Likes

I mean that his people have moved from literal hacking to computer hacking.

4 Likes

But dialing up his violent belligerence with his neighbors!

1 Like

I’m really having a hard time drinking enough to keep up with world events.

Is it wrong I think I’m slowly starting to root for the coronavirus to take out us humans and just leave this place to the mountain lions to run?

2 Likes

cerseimorewine

They wouldn’t “run” it like we would though? And we’ve done such a bang up job! /s

5 Likes

I’m sure he’s good for his word…

Though a sawfish would seem like the tool for the job:

3 Likes

i’m so incompetent my phone was hacked and used to hack my famous friends” is not a good look for a leader, even an unelected one

I for one welcome my furry feline murderbeast overlords.

3 Likes

If I had a parent who made a hobby of procuring top shelf Israeli spyware to use on people who inconvenienced them I’d probably take a somewhat more jaundiced view of any anomalies connected to messages from them.

2 Likes

Especially a leader for a tech company that half the world entrusts with their personal information and credit card numbers.

2 Likes

to be clear I was referring to MBS. it doesn’t look like bezos is at fault here, there’s not much you can do to protect yourself from 0 days beyond minimize what you put onto the device

(Though it’s notable he didn’t use Signal - even if you get a 0 day the auto disappearing messages can limit what is available to be exfiltrated. But once they’re in, moving forward everything will be sent out, and it sounds like they sat silently on the phone for a decent amount of time)

1 Like

Who honestly has a crown prince in their threat model? UN report officially fingers Saudi royal as Bezos hacker

1 Like

What? You mean the president’s private unsecured Twitter phone that is the the vortex of 30 Stingray setups might be compromised? I assume that every intelligence agency in the world and some teenagers listen in real time to the Oval Office.

2 Likes

You can’t spell “bone saw” without “BS!”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.