Accused crypto scammer is also a "rapper" and a "Forbes" blogger

I admire your fortitude. I couldn’t make it past seventeen seconds. I tried several times.

If the vocals had been, y’know, mixed I might have been able to get a little farther in spite of absolutely everything else. But hearing the first couplet just draped over the beat like a piece of face ham left overnight on a hedge was too direct a look into the void.

1 Like

“Crocodile of Wall Street”

confused will ferrell GIF

Oh! At the end of the video, she has a seizure and dies. So I guess there’s that. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Maybe she hides in the sewers and eats small dogs who get too close?

3 Likes

She’s like the wolf of wall street but lazier and less discerning.

6 Likes

Too many years in school – I learned to pass all my tests :wink: After a definite positive I’ve been waiting for the all-clear for a few days. It came through today - free at last! (and not dead, which is the best bit)

5 Likes
5 Likes

applause 3

4 Likes

I never liked that aptly named band either.

If there’s anything that really grates on my nerves with her rapping, it’s those really hard r’s in her pronunciation. Eek.

Not Listening Friends Tv GIF

4 Likes

Video unavailable
This video is private

Thank you.

1 Like

The whiny way she says “Versace Bedouin” has etched grooves deep into my brain. I’m going to have to get out the Drano.

2 Likes

The best I can think of is that she likens her sneaky and criminal behavior to crocodiles?
You know, “waiting for the right time to strike” and all that other posturing b.s. you find on Wall Street…

1 Like

We are in the very worst timeline.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.