Acronyms and Glossary (wiki)

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

12 Likes

Added LeopardenfrĂźhstĂźcksgesicht @Doctor_Faustus . Lets see how it goes.

11 Likes

… added some context

7 Likes

There’s a tennis player named Fucsovics, every time I see his name I can’t help but think Fucksocks, lol.

5 Likes

Added AIUI - as I understand it

9 Likes

Added “trolley” and “driving trollies”, since this has mystified a lot of commenters recently.

11 Likes

Added AI and LLM - Large Language Model

7 Likes

Added Privilege, based on the Johns Hopkins definition (via Post)

7 Likes

Added mansplaining and hepeating (especially since they happen a lot here at the bbs carnival and stimulation emporium).

8 Likes

They have a fabulous egress.

5 Likes

Added DSW. I’d seen it at least twice in the last day or so. I figured it did not mean the shoe retailer, but that’s what most people will see when they search for it.

3 Likes

Added “Wankpanzer”

9 Likes

I suggest that when someone adds something to the list they include the definition in the message in addition to in the Wiki so it isn’t necessary for the reader to scroll up to read rhe definition.

9 Likes

I guess I was being lazy this time

9 Likes

Geez, what a wankpanzer!

9 Likes

In the interests of openness, I added

ChatGPT - touted as being an AI , it is nothing more than a LLM which predicts the next word it will type. It has no memory, no intent, and no cognition. What it produces are not “answers”, they are semi-random texts that superficially look like answers. People are very good at seeing consciousness in ChatGPT output, just like they’re very good at seeing faces in clouds.

Too opinionated?

5 Likes

Let’s ask Brian

8 Likes

… as in “pro-fascist,” apparently

4 Likes

Indeed. Exact, satirical opposite counterpart to ‘antifa’. I didn’t know I was creating a neologism!

2 Likes

Added Manual. Please be sure to read it.

10 Likes