Adapter lets you use K-Cups in an Aeropress and coffee guys are absolutely furious

I don’t think it’s pissing off the Keurig people – they’re presumably happy if anyone buys their pods, since that’s how they make their money. I think it’s pissing off the people that think Keurig is gross and/or terrible for the environment.

It’s a little like if there were a hack that involved buying cans of Budweiser and pouring them in your homebrew bucket.

2 Likes

Or ISO standards!

8 Likes

I love learning about all the random day-to-day stuff ISO standards exist for. It’s like a twist on, “there’s an app for that.”
“There’s an ISO standard for that!”
:joy:

4 Likes

Ireland disapproved of the standard “on technical grounds”. A number of bodies would like to charge me big bucks to find out why.

That’s amazing. I usually don’t go in for trolling, but I’ll make an exception for products that make tiresome fanatics foam at the mouth. Food gatekeeping is the worst.

Yes. I’ve never seen them in Canada or the USA, but I grew fond of them in Brazil, Argentina, and perhaps India. Use them just like tea: boil water, steep 2 or 3 bags in a big cup of water for some minutes, drink. Enjoy, because all coffee is good. Like pizza and sex, even when bad it’s good.

51qtaHYfmcL.AC_SY580

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.