Adorable keychain game controllers

Originally published at: Adorable keychain game controllers - Boing Boing

1 Like

These sort of tiny game controllers are also used for shortcut macros for digital artists

2 Likes

So you know i’m not talking out of my ass about this fact

https://www.reddit.com/r/8bitdo/comments/1dzrpvp/using_the_micro_for_digital_art_shortcuts/

4 Likes

It also supports a wired connection, which is nice. But apparently “Mobile” really means “Android”, at least if the manual can be trusted.

If anyone’s curious, a while a go I looked for controllers that support Mac, i[Pad]OS, Switch, Android and Windows, and all I found was these two:

Both are larger than those tiny controllers, but SN30 Pro is small enough that I sometimes sneak it into my travel pack for business trips when the kids aren’t looking. They they perform exceptionally well, and having controllers that work with everything reduces a lot of clutter.

This one is the 8bitdo Micro, a curiosity, because it supports iOS in keyboard mode only, but not as a controller. So you can’t use that for gaming on an iPad, but you can use it for macros.

I know that because I almost bought that one.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.