Adulting merit badges

Are you put out that language is being weirded?

12 Likes

I am, indeed, output.

ETA more put out that weird is being languaged TBH. :wink:

7 Likes

Not from Lipton.

I have just recommended the patches to our HR department as a way of acknowledging Outstanding Service. My first choice was beer and a tiara.

You have the beginning of a song

2 Likes

Figured as much. But with a decent amount of bags, it might go into the direction of strong tea.

EDIT: Oh, we can do strikeouts here :smiley:

I may (almost certainly) regret this, but might it be that you slept in your pants because you’re too sexy for your shirt?

3 Likes

In my universe it’s a whiskey sour.

4 Likes

I, for one, appreciated that final bit of snark!

8 Likes

Or if I don’t own any pants?

3 hours. Nearly a speed run.

10 Likes

^strategically seated behind desk in order to not having to wear pants?

4 Likes

SSP

3 Likes

Yeah, they’re murdering the king’s good engalishment.

4 Likes

TWO THOUSAND SEVENTEEN UPDATE: Bitcoins are now somewhere around FIFTEEN THOUSAND DOLLARS EACH. Which is hilarious. That means that my unsold stock of embroidered badges is now “worth” enough to retire on. So there’s no way I’m changing the price now!

“Abandoned my shopping cart”

Does that mean you dumped it rather than taking it back to the right place? You pushed your shopping home, and rather than walk back it to the shop, you shove it into some nearby bushes or standing water, and leave it. Merit badges for littering?

I am guessing it means you carried your shopping in a basket, and gained some upper body strength, hooray; rather than using a wheelie cart. But I had to think quite hard before I came up with that one.

2 Likes

The Queen’s (God Save Her, and all who sail in Her) English is constantly receipting improvance but some allegerated improvances are just lazy detrimentage. But I am not embittered embettered by our discusserations, thank you.

11 Likes

I have to interject in order to say: I laughed very very much about this. Thank you!

5 Likes

Thanks. Most gratificating. :wink:

3 Likes

How about you fill it with stuff you need but then leave the store without paying for it abandoning the shopping cart in the toys aisle?

1 Like

Think nothing of it ole friend.

1 Like

It’s just like virtual shopping but without needing the headset.

1 Like