After GOP toadies try to rename Dulles Airport after Trump, Democratic lawmaker has a better idea

They knew from experience with Confederate monuments that the longer they’re in place, the harder they are to get rid of.

9 Likes

I would suggest :
The Sludge Bed at a Sewage Treatment Plant.

No, don’t name the whole plant after him, just this part.

A garbage dump would be appropriate, as well.

14 Likes

See!
Even in prison, he gets special treatment!
Dammit!
:crazy_face:

9 Likes

The Trump Memorial Solitary Confinement Cell has a nice ring to it.

5 Likes

Trump Memorial Oubliette.

12 Likes

“The first part of the inscription reads ‘This place is a message… and part of a system of messages… pay attention to it!’, but we also translated the title above it: ‘Donald Trump’”

“Oh fuck! Pull all the teams out of there right now!”

7 Likes

Oubliette, aren’t we getting fancy.

page hearts GIF

10 Likes

to be honest, i’m surprised they’re not proposing this as a licensing deal :confused:

i’m in no way for the current border bill, but wow yeah. the gop is managing to highlight how completely bereft of ideas they are and how terrible at governance

certainly one of the most important issues facing america today is ■■■■■’s lack of name recognition :face_with_head_bandage:

2 Likes

But don’t you think we could stand to hear it a bit more?

Angry Flower Trump Trumped

12 Likes

No Way Do Not Want GIF by Schitt's Creek

7 Likes

The sludge dewatering press might be even more apt. Literally the stinkiest part of the wastewater plant I toured last spring. The raw influent didn’t smell half that bad.

8 Likes

If the rumours are true, then this aroma combined with that of a well-used locker room results in Eau de Trump.

Maybe I should relabel cans of Fart Spray with Lord Dampnut’s visage & peddle them online… along with cheap cotton gloves spray-painted gold & sold individually.
‘Golden Touch Gloves’* I’ll call 'em. $40/each; if you want a specific hand, well, that’s another $20 Customization Fee…**

*Mainly because touching something causes some of that paint to come off
**It’s disheartening to think of how many people would actually buy that stuff

3 Likes

That idiot is sharing stories today about the effort to rename the airport.

3 Likes

Yeah, but the golf course could be a minefield.

3 Likes

Well, considering the juxtaposition of ‘memorial’ and a cell whose name root is ‘to forget,’ it is a nice touch…

4 Likes

Child sized gloves, surely?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.