Ahegao bodysuit

Originally published at: Ahegao bodysuit | Boing Boing

Let me google that for you.

Edited: Come on folks, stop clicking on that! Just accept that it goes to an aliexpress page where you can purchase this outfit. Of all the links I never wanted to get “Popular Link” on…

6 Likes

This is what that link takes me to.

4 Likes

Looks like they don’t like you. Try this:

2 Likes

FWIW, I searched generically for “anime body suit” and it was on page 27. There’s, uhh, a lot of stuff on there that I don’t run into on my normal shopping trips. I wasn’t logged in, so I hope it’s not tied to me. I don’t need to be seeing this stuff in the future. I think it’s time to clean cookies…

2 Likes

It’s the ears isn’t it Rob? :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Even though I know it is the least real and most easily Photoshop-able element of the whole scene…

It’s the face cloud that’s actually writing me out.

3 Likes

Do they not have the model’s permission for these posts? Or is the cloud for identity protection purposes (maybe even the model would prefer not to bee seen in the body suit :slight_smile: )?

1 Like

I think she’s CG.

Dunno, seems to be real, as they’ve half assed the tattoo removal (or some sort of body art)

1 Like

I’m telling you: the woman, the bodysuit, the plants and curtains in the background; it’s all CG.

2 Likes

No man, I’m not taking any pills from you :smiley:

6 Likes

My guess would be that this isn’t the original store for these suits and they just stole the design and all of the pictures from someone else. So, they edited the photos to remove the models face to try to make it harder to find the oringinal store. Just guesses.

On top of it all, it’s “crotchless.” Oh good lord. NO

2 Likes

Isn’t that “on bottom of it all”?

10 Likes

Yeah it does seem like it’s not a normal photoshoot for a product. Why have a CG teardrop on her buttock and elf ears for a swimsuit shoot?

I think they found someone cosplaying in that swimwear on Instagram and just stole the pics.

edit: on 2nd look, that really does look like a mannequin. Probably why they put a cloud over her face.

1 Like

I’m getting too old for this shit.

2 Likes

No No. She’s real. That’s my fiance, Howaito Baka, a famous Japanese model. I know she is real because she keeps losing the plane tickets I send her.

:rofl:
/S just in case anyone was worried.

3 Likes

No exaggeration: the ahegao face is the worst thing to happen to sex in all of recorded history. Well, okay, except for the stuff that actually kills people. It might be cute on a cartoon, but no human being has ever looked sexy making that dumb face. Any of you on {checks notes} “Only Fans” and “Chat…urbate,” I think it says — whatever those are — stop it.

1 Like