Airwolf star Jan-Michael Vincent dead at 74

Wait nobody has mentioned Danger Island, part of The Banana Splits show?

5 Likes

Got to hand it to Ernest tho, he could have just sat on his laurels, but he was in it 100%.

1 Like

But… but… We need a Jan Michael Vincent in Quadrant 4!

He was horribly miscast in the TV miniseries of Herman Wouk’s “The Winds of War” and “War and Remembrance”.

1 Like

Yup, I was about 8 when I saw this movie, and I will never forget the bucket scene.It was my first glimpse into mind over matter.

A half dozen years later I remembered it when I was getting my ass chewed in gym class and fucking Clarence Baker donking his nose against my cheek and yelling at me at the top of his lungs and I never backed off. It was the first time I ever was “brave”…

Tribes. Always.

Holy carp! Looks so dangerous!

(Kinda racist, too…)

3 Likes

Well 1968… doesn’t excuse it just makes it a product of it’s time.

2 Likes

I was produced in 1968, and I try to not be racist. I was even born in Texas!

2 Likes

You probably heard that one of the Jan Michael Vincents was dead; it’s a fairly common occurrence. (I’m assuming you’re on C-137.)

1 Like

It’s way past time Damnation Alley was made into a decent film. Zelazney was so upset by it he refused to have any association with it.
An absolute crock of shit.

1 Like

Remembering things like this makes me wish some spaces in my brain could be erased and reused for things like other people’s names, birthdays, anniversaries, and cell phone numbers.

2 Likes

true. but the LANDMASTER! the LAND-MASTER!!

2 Likes

Is the “Feb 10” a typo, or did he really pass away a month ago and you’re just reporting it now…?

1 Like

Well not BB but the press in general are reporting now. The news was not released till just the other day.

1 Like

Thank You, TobinL :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.