Ajit Pai forced to return the gun the NRA gave him as a prize for his neutracidal rampage

At first glance it seems curious that the NRA would want publishing power centralized in the hands of a few companies when they are currently running into problems with NRAtv getting turned off by the current few companies that control streaming video.

But the chilling part is that they know what they are doing. When net neutrality is killed the lefty companies that currently control things will likely be replaced by even more cynical companies that are controlled by those who have the most political power. And the NRA clearly has more political power than will of the people so they do stand to benefit from shutting down dissent.

One of the biggest misconceptions about the NRA is that they control with money. In fact their control is by brainwashing the gun nuts through a sophisticated system of misinformation. Those votes are much more important than the lobbying dollars which are actually relatively modest compared with say defense industry. The NRA gets its power from controlling the debate. Having priority access to the media is clearly the way to keep controlling the debate.

1 Like

I’m not sure that anyone’s that skilled of a marksman… (because it’s such a small target)

(and yes, I’ll show myself out…)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.