Ajit Pai has been touting new broadband investment after he murdered Net Neutrality, but he's been relying on impossible data from a company called Barrierfree

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/03/07/ajit-pai-has-been-touting-new.html

8 Likes

Ajit Pai is a professional fuckstick. So say I.

14 Likes

Roger that!

5 Likes

This goes hand in hand with Der Trumpf’s 6G Cellular broadband. I guess I’m living in the wrong America!

4 Likes

the Democrats on the Commission have urged Pai to investigate their claims

Well, obviously he’s not going to do that, because how’s he going to make bad-faith arguments if his fake data has been exposed? Sheesh, such an unreasonable demand.

2 Likes

How much longer are we going to put up with the lie cheat and steal mentality of these corporate… I mean public officials?

3 Likes

I love that the Barrierfree page looks like a still from the Fyre Festival promo.

10 Likes

The venality, malfeasance, corruption, and criminality of the ⊥rump administration appears to be fractal.

No matter what level you look at, the picture is the same.

4 Likes

Short of enacting legislation to force total transparency for all campaign donations and putting very sharp legal teeth into the penalties for doing so, I don’t see a lot of hope that the Internet robber barons will give up their place on the gravy train voluntarily.

1 Like

Yeah I know, but we flat out do not have representation. We have been sold out by "our representatives on a level that deserves a close look at the word Treason.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.