Ajit Pai promised that killing net neutrality would spur network investment, but instead Comcast cut spending by 10.5%

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/01/28/capex-is-for-little-ppl.html

2 Likes

8 Likes

Not having a level playing field spurs investment? How does that work.

3 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-to-mp4

4 Likes

I just wish there was a law prohibiting Pai(d) from ever being employed by a telecommunication company once he is removed from his position.

5 Likes

“worst of bread”? I think that should be “breed”?

Spell check is the enemy of good enough

1 Like

Yeah, Ashit Pie is a liar. It was obvious from the beginning. Neoliberals are ruining America. Eat the rich.

6 Likes

:thinking:

2 Likes

I don’t know about the rest of you, but out here in the sticks, the bread that my internet company provides is definitely the worst!

2 Likes

It’s just a very, very subtle plug for Unauthorized Bread

1 Like

Sounds like a movie title. Or maybe a band.

3 Likes

Maybe…?

So many voters keep falling for variations of the same bait-and-switch scam that’s been going on since Reagan.

2 Likes

What was the latest on Net Neutrality again? I can only recall some chatter about “they’re having another vote and This Time it will guarantee Net Neutrality Once And For All”, or something. Is there yet another bill sitting somewhere that the senate won’t pass?

FYP :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh dear. Here we go again. Boring and repetitive, I know, but I am puny and the pun force is irresistible.

I think this just proves that there kneads to be rising amounts of dough spent on the internet infrastructure out there in the breadsticks. But the owners never use their loaf, they just keep slicing it up thinner to try to feed more people.

1 Like

“The tax cuts will pay for themselves”

2 Likes

Never eat Comcast bread. That’s a good rule to live by.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.