Alabama public television won't air Arthur episode featuring gay wedding

No bet.

2 Likes

Making Love, Not War is the ideal use of time, according to my biological clock.

5 Likes

Welcome to Alabama. No one gets to be happy, not even cartoon characters.

13 Likes

The only dance I know is the hakkuh (not to be mistaken for the haka). There aren’t many weddings where it is useful though.

It does mean that xtian fundamentalists think I am the spawn of Satan, so it all works out in the end.

12 Likes

Interesting. Given their line of reasoning I’m surprised they air this show at all.
I mean, we all know that anthropomorphizing animals leads straight to bestiality, right?

2 Likes

skanking-3

9 Likes

By day Tamsin is trans and gay, but by night can’t dance for shit.

By night Lexicat has rocked people on the dance floor on four continents, and by day is trans and gay.

Together, this parboiled pair fights crime. [Wanders off into Lexicat imagination land]

21 Likes
8 Likes

Merchandising opportunities beckon…

ETA I did once pogo to “Hey Mickey” in 4" heels and broke the big toe of the bride’s brother on a Hen night. The world is safer if I stay nearer the bar.

11 Likes

I really need to drop a couple of pounds so that my sharp suits will fit again…

3 Likes

Have you tried the Safety Dance?

18 Likes

I thought Alabama’s specialty was taking away choice?

17 Likes

You can dance if you want to…
:grin:
( I do love that song )

9 Likes

Men Without Hats At Work is one of my top two Supergroups That Should Have Been But Never Were.

(The other is The Scissor Sisters of Mercy.)

11 Likes

The actual making love part is fine, it’s the inordinate amount of time we spend thinking about and pursuing it in between when we should be doing something more productive, like organizing your Boba Fett collection. IMO. YMMV.

ETA - Thinking more like how animals have mating seasons or like the Vulcans 7 year thing.

1 Like

I think you just invented a new thread.

5 Likes

What are you going to call this team up? Wall Flower and Two Step?

Wall Flower because because after you punch them through a wall, they will be pushing up daisies, and Two Step because that is how many steps one takes before collapsing from their mighty blow.

1 Like

If enough people speak up with their money, the local people absolutely will get the message from hq.

When Blockbuster screwed me in 1996 over some bullshit late fees, I boycotted all stores even though it was one local operator that was an asshole.

As you wish.

2 Likes

That’s not the direction money flows with PBS. It’s local affiliates whose pledge drives support the national organization, not the other way around.

5 Likes