Alan Moore doing US book tour and livestream for new short story collection

Originally published at: Alan Moore doing US book tour and livestream for new short story collection | Boing Boing

1 Like

This is the man who brought us Watchmen, V for Vendetta and Halo Jones.
I love this writer, he is also mad as a stick.
Which he would probably take as a compliment.

1 Like

Madison. Miami.

Makes sense. In order to complete the pentacle, he also has to go to - near as I can figure - some unnamed spot in the desert near the Utah/Colorado border, Philadelphia, and Monterrey in Mexico. Then back to Madison to close it up and do whatever the fuck it is he’s going to do with it.

6 Likes

Will Alan Moore be arriving via teleportation or riding a dragon? He is a magician after all (and probably the most influential writer of the last forty years for V for Vendetta and the Guy Fawkes mask alone).

1 Like
1 Like

Does that mean I can put this up too?

Alan Moore knows the score.

3 Likes

Thank you! I kept meaning to get over here to post this song…

Always!

1 Like

He’ll pop up from a trap door in the floor, and it’ll be a Q&A style with his puppet snake god, Glycon.
Untitled — peashooter85: Glycon and the Ancient Sock Puppet...

2 Likes

I can see the trapdoor entrance but there should be some smoke and mirrors too. Like the Glycon touch as well.

1 Like

alan-moore

2 Likes

[Stage covered in mirrors]
MOORE: But which one is the real Alan Moore?
[GLYCON wildly fires a revolver and all the ALAN MOORES shatter. You smell the smoke and you turn to the seat next to you. ALAN MOORE is in it].
ALAN MOORE: Hello there [doves fly from his sleeves and he disappears in a puff of smoke back onstage leaving only his coat behind].

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.