Alaska dentist rode hoverboard while performing procedure, prosecutors say

A former patient testified Wednesday at his trial that she was angered when an investigator showed her an unauthorized 2016 video of Lookhart extracting one of her teeth while she was sedated and he was riding the hoverboard. Veronica Wilhelm was “pretty livid” about the dentist’s actions, she testified.

So it sounds like the incident was in 2016 and she found out and responded to the video at his trial, based on what is in the OP. I lack the gumption to dig into other sources.

2 Likes

Unauthorized video? Always look out for cameras before doing dental hoverboard procedures.

2 Likes

Admittedly, the procedure was overboard.

3 Likes

Oblig:

4 Likes

A pogo stick would be more impressive.

I’m really glad I never saw that clip before I watched the movie (only got around to it about a year ago). It was one of the best plot twists I’ve ever seen in a movie :joy:

2 Likes

An upvote just because that’s such a wonderful routine/song.

1 Like

If only laws had nicknames.

Reckless “Impressive” Endangerment.

You know, like John “Cougar” Mellencamp.

Fuck that guy. He ruined my freshman year of college.

1 Like

Could be worse – say, “Cougar” riding a hoverboard while performing in the “Jackie and Diane” video. That would be worse.

If he solved murders while being a doctor on roller skates, like Dick Van Dyke’s character on the non-hit tv show “Diagnosis Murder” then NOBODY would be complaining. His real mistake was not solving a murder.

1 Like

Found a photo of the dentist working:

2 Likes

I like it. So how about a guy who could get an unnerving understanding of your psyche and who solved whodunnits merely by reading the pattern of the plaque buildup on the back of your teeth (while riding a hoverboard). The Dentalist

4 Likes

Candy Bar!!! gonna get a candy bar!

“This suspect has no cavities, perfectly white straight teeth. Your murderer left cigarettes and caramel sugar candy every where. You’re looking for a guy with nicotine yellow stained teeth, and a missing molar.”

1 Like

That oughta narrow it down. Your right - that molar is embedded in this piece of candy. I’m gonna run a make on these dental records.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.