Dentist who pulled tooth while on hoverboard convicted of 46 crimes

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/01/20/dentist-who-pulled-tooth-while.html

2 Likes

Ooh, I saw them open for Amanda Palmer once.

16 Likes

At first I was trying to figure out how Dentistry while Hoverboarding nets 46 counts, so I’m glad the post clarified a bit.

I think you mean Amanda FUCKING Palmer.

8 Likes

I can imagine this guy in college as the absolute worst frat/douche bro ever.

17 Likes

This should have been his first clue that he would eventually get caught. Let’s call it “The Law of Hubris.”

4 Likes

I’m guessing he yelled ‘yeet’ as he tossed the tooth to the nurse

3 Likes

Slightly overconfident person was slightly overconfident?

Now, where did I hear that before?

Oh, right.

2 Likes

Good. He’s like he prefect financial fraud archetype.

I thought the same on reading his name :slight_smile:. I suspect novocaine addiction, too.

He been snorting that? Explains how little of a nose he had for the consequence of his actions.

Not that I know anything. His actions just scream ‘drugs’ to me. Apparently lots of dentists get addicted to novocaine. No idea how you use that though. The experience seems rather dull to me …

3 Likes

Son, that ain’t a hoverboard.

This is a *hoverboard…

*I know. :tired_face:

5 Likes

In all seriousness, I didn’t think that would be possible. Novocaine, Lidocaine and Benzocaine all don’t have addictive potential, to the best of my knowledge, because they do not induce an euphoric state. At all.

1 Like

Right. It’s the same old story: post pictures of yourself doing crimes on Instagram, invite people to look into all your other crimes.

1 Like

Imgur

6 Likes

Is anyone else getting this odd effect?

In blog view, this post has the linux video on it, and the next post has the hoverboard dentist video on it.

amanda-palmer-yay|nullxnull

3 Likes

“Funny isn’t it, how naughty dentists always make that one fatal mistake.
Bye for now, keep your teeth clean.”

1 Like

Saw headline. Literally my first thought was, “Hm. Florida or Alaska?” Sure 'nuff.

1 Like