Alex Jones finally banned from Twitter after posting video of abusive exchange with CNN reporter

9 Likes

Getting banned from the internet, (these companies might not be public companies but they should be considered as such. Maybe in the near future they will be when all of this in finished) while not being allowed to show what you ACTUALLY said is censorship. I have not come across any of the media having an interview with this man to hear his point of view on what they CLAIM he has done.
Even if I do not like this man or his massage, I need to hear what he has to say. If I disagree with him, that’s fine. If I agree with him that’s also fine.
This is CENSORSHIP/FASCISM when COMPANIES move at once to silence someone.
This make one wonder if there are far more people being censored.
Posting a meme in reply is just ridiculous. I do not know why I am even entertaining this reply.
I have now visited his website for a better understanding of all of this.

You seem to be using an outdated script.
Please contact your supervisor.

8 Likes

I would not like to be massaged by Alex Jones either.

8 Likes

So they took his app off of iTunes this weekend. But he’s still in the Google Play store. So I guess it’s official. Android is the last refuge of scoundrels.

1 Like

He is not banned from the internet. The people who own the sites he has been using have banned him front their “front yards”. He still has his own web site and broadcasts from there.

11 Likes

You didn’t read the XKCD that @the_borderer posted in reply to you. No one is entitled to a microphone under the US constitution. Alex Jones is welcome to shout his vile brand of “opinions” from any public street corner he chooses, but no private company can be compelled to host him.

9 Likes

No, this is not fascism. You’re either mistaken of the facts, or lying.

Remember that Jones still has his own website. This is just people getting sick and tired of him spreading his hate and lunacy through their websites, constantly breaking the terms of service while doing that.

Jones has his right to free speech. What he doesn’t have is a right to have his speech given a platform by others.

10 Likes

Those words… I do not think they mean what you seem to think they mean.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.