Almost everything Trump has done since taking office has been a meaningless publicity stunt

Ineffectiveness thus far doesn’t mean there are very dangerous people in the White House who shouldn’t be trusted with power.

I wouldn’t let up for one goddamn minute.

Keep them off balance. Don’t give them a moment’s peace.

27 Likes

His ratings are still too high. I want to see a negative rating, but there are enough of the base to stop that from happening.

Then the best revenge on him is to have a single note in the history books:

“Donald Trump was the 45th President of the United States and was responsible for it’s destruction.”

After that, nothing more.

More like ass clown!

Yes, though it would be nice if the one he nominated actually rules based on if a law violates the Constitution or not.

Make every inch as bloody and as difficult as possible for them.

11 Likes

POTUS45*

*Short tenure. Sad. Pathetic.

24 Likes

Quick interjection; has anyone else noticed how we never seem to hear a peep about his mother?

Just drips and drabs about his deceased father, here and there.

I have to really wonder about the woman who birthed and raised such a clusterfuck of a human being.

19 Likes

Maybe. But remember how they laughed at Bush? Not the brightest bulb, was he? Surely he can’t cause much damage.

Even Obama couldn’t undo the damage. Watch closely both of Trump’s cute little hands.

7 Likes

His goal is to go down in history as a great president. He is so full of himself that he really believes this. After all, he really thinks he’s a great businessman.

Mind you, he thinks all he has to do is occupy the Oval Office to accomplish this goal. Someone as great as him just automatically makes everything great!

What Bannon’s goals are, however, is a more troubling question.

19 Likes

He wants to ride a black horse wearing a black cape and to carry a bloody sickle.

14 Likes

The biographers say that when he was a kid he’d seek attention from his parents in negative ways. His father would get angry and try to punish him for his misbehaviour, but the mother would intervene on his behalf and bail him out of serious punishment. Then, apparently, he did something so bad at age 11 that his mother couldn’t help him and Fred shipped him off to military school. According to his classmates and contemporaries that’s where his career in BS and bluster is said to have started.

13 Likes

More like a light saber, yo.

If true, that would explain a helluva lot.

SMFH

18 Likes

She birthed him. I’m sure someone who didn’t really give a shit was paid to raise him.

5 Likes

That’s possible, maybe even probable.

But if she was allegedly there to intervene when he got in trouble with his paternal role model, then she was there often enough to have had some sort of impact on his development (or the apparent lack thereof.)

I just find it strange how almost nothing about her is ever mentioned, which is kinda odd, considering what a shitty relationship 45 tends to have with the opposite gender.

11 Likes

Let’s invent it then. Howzabout southern-fried handfuls of Pommes Boulangere? I’d eat that. Especially if’n it’s leftover ones you’ve cooked a leg of lamb on top of (If you haven’t done that, really, you should).

5 Likes

http://imgur.com/dVC44Yg

6 Likes

Him and Pence…I trust neither one of them.

5 Likes

So which is it, fascist strongman or do-nothing clown? On one hand, gnashing of teeth, rending of garments. On the other, jokes about cheetos. Pick one.

At this point I think he just wants to make it to the weekend. He is profoundly out of his depth. Did you see his statement he made with Netanyahu? lol

“So I’m looking at two-state and one-state — and I like the one that both parties like,”
“I’m very happy with the one that both parties like. I can live with either one,”
“I thought for a while the two-state looked like it may be the easier of the two, but honestly if Bibi and if the Palestinians if Israel and the Palestinians are happy, I’m happy with the one they like the best.”

It’s like he is ordering food from a foreign food menu that he knows nothing about but wants to look like he does. I could go for A or for B. I was thinking A but now I’m considering B. Well if you guys have a strong preference lets just go with that because I am so great.

But your question is very apt for everyone around him. He is the rich fat kid surrounded by kids with expensive desires and no qualms about using him and then giving him a swirly and leaving him in a dumpster.

15 Likes

8 Likes

Can’t disagree with that. This isn’t necessarily a good thing.

4 Likes

This is really a question for the history books, not for people living though it. From the information available at the moment, the two might be indistinguishable.

11 Likes

Motley arrangement of orange flames on top = win.

4 Likes