This guy has a lot of talent, but no style. Beardyman has been doing the exact same thing for years.
• Start out a capella, to prove to the audience that you can do the tricks with no external effects.
• Do drum'n'bass, house, electro, and other EDM beats that "buck the genre" of traditional hip-hop.
• Explain yourself for a few minutes, use non-sequitors, be funny.
• Head behind the KAOSS pads and construct loops using your voice.
• To be "edgy" switch to a totally anachronistic style, like jazz or classical.
Beardyman created that performance template, refined it, and has now transcended it IMO. This guy, while very good, is copying wholesale what made Beardyman his career. He should invest some time and energy coming up wtih ways to entertain and astonish audiences uniquely.