Watch soul singer Teddy Pedergrass on mute and it looks just like he's doing stand-up comedy

Originally published at: Watch soul singer Teddy Pedergrass on mute and it looks just like he's doing stand-up comedy | Boing Boing

1 Like

Yeah, got a fabtastic Teddy P remix for yez all:

Honestly, it’s awesome.
Big up to my mate Joel for introducing me to that.

I know it’s Tuesday, but that tune always makes me think of Disco Fridays.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s pedantic to point out that his name has an “n” in it.

Sloppy editing is the norm now, I know, but I do wish care would at least be taken with people’s names.

8 Likes

Great find and great music. This reminds of what used to be a wonderful pastime of people I knew (…which might include me): Watching muted Western movies and listening to early Santana albums at the same time. Being pretty stoned, of course. Feels like watching a very long, chilled out music video.

Tried to press the mute button, but… :teddy_bear: :heart_eyes:

Jamming Black Girl GIF by The Social Photog

Also, WTH was up with that audience? For a music or comedy performance, they look disconnected from what’s happening around them.

3 Likes

He used to have concerts with only women in the audience.

1 Like

I’m gonna blame… white people?

2 Likes

There is a ventriloquist joke to be made here but I can’t quite find it. Honestly it does look like a comedian at work if muted, not worth it’s however, music is too good to miss.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.