Amazing "drone" probably just a UFO

[Read the post]

“and the gleaming…”

We should continue to support their attempts at above average vocabulary however.

1 Like

Mix quad/hex/octo however many rotorsets/copters with some kick ass modelling skill, then stir in gullible UFO freaks and this is what you are gonna get.

2 Likes

This would be a great time for tiny alien tourism, since everyone will just assume its a cool new drone.

5 Likes

Three more of those and you’ve got yourself a decent set of rims.

13 Likes

Weather balloon please.

4 Likes

These people sound so high…
It must be a strange time to be into “UFOs” right now - high def cameras allow all those formerly blurry splodges to now be resolved into aircraft, balloons, birds… but on the other hand you have new and unknown drones to get overly excited about.

5 Likes

Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!
Why wasn’t this on the news? CNN - Fox - BBC - where are you?
They’re coming! They’re coming! They’re coming!

Keep watching the skies!

it would only be on Fox if Obama was involved somehow…

6 Likes

Welp, one of his parents was white, one black, so technically that makes him a Grey. Good enough for Fox, I’m sure.

6 Likes

Just a natural phenomena that has occurred for years…

3 Likes

The funny thing is that people are forgetting there are flying machines that aren’t quadcopters.

This would be the infamous weaponized Wham-O trials of '67? Those crazy Brits.

1 Like

The voices sound an awful lot like http://www.maximumfun.org/shows/my-brother-my-brother-and-me

2 Likes

I call hoax. Not on the UFO, I mean that’s a given. I’m talking about the investigators. It’s all a bit too earnest, in particular the, “You know what I like? I like how it’s waving back and forth.” Yeah, like a pie plate on a string right? As soon as I saw this, I though, “Hey, someone is kicking it old school with a physical model!”

1 Like

Forgot to add how I love the subtle brilliance of the title…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.