Amazon no longer selling child's T-shirt that says "Daddy's Little Slut"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/08/amazon-no-longer-selling-child.html

5 Likes

I remember seeing a store in Barwon Heads, Australia called “Strumpet.”

2 Likes

20 Likes

This T-shirt is as creepy as the infamous “Keep Calm And Rape A Lot”.

Also, in Swedish one of the meanings of ‘slut’ is ‘out of stock’. Seems to fit here.

10 Likes

I hear the “roots kids” brand turns some heads in australia

12 Likes

Okay but maybe its wrong to assume the Japanese label uses an English word.

3 Likes

But they’re free to go on coming up with other nasty crap to get attention? Great.

2 Likes

Good

8 Likes

What the fuck…

10 Likes

“Daddy’s Little Slut” doesn’t seem to be the only questionable t-shirt for kids that is sold by OnlyBabyCare:

18 Likes

Aw man! It’s not even Black Friday yet!

Wow, “OnlyBabyCare” is a rabbit hole of inappropriate kids t-shirts, copyright infringement, and sheer algorithmic absurdity. I’m surprised Amazon only took down “Daddy’s Little Slut”—there’s a lot more that needs to be removed.

None are as bad as “Daddy’s Little Slut”, except maybe the t-shirts that refer to the child’s husband.
(I’m not sure how I ended up on the Canadian Amazon, I’m not Canadian…)

18 Likes

Ok Folks! I’m heading out to do some much needed drinking. For fu#ks sake, what is wrong with the world?

22 Likes

I am drinking now.

Cheers!

13 Likes

Stolen proudly from Ugh-on-Ugh reply above…

9 Likes

I was once in line to get into a bar and was wondering if the pregnant lady ahead of me was planning to drink. Because based on the overheards she sure seems like she would do that without second thought.

This is when I thought of a line of maternity shirts that said “Make mine a double, I’m drinking for two.”.

But who actually goes and makes stupid ideas like this into real products? Jeezy creasy.

5 Likes

It only takes one tasteless shmuck to think this up, but it takes a whole lot of tasteless shmucks to keep the first shmuck in business; so my question is — who are these shmucks, how did they get that way, and how can we make sure they don’t reproduce again?

5 Likes

This is not news I care about. I feel dumber for having read this. Thanks Mark.

2 Likes

Are they just blatantly stealing content from some other more adult t-shirt site? None of this really makes any sense otherwise.

5 Likes

Even then it would be better than the Israeli snipers who made a T-shirt with the text “one shot, two kill” and a picture of a crosshair over the belly of a pregnant Arab woman.

2 Likes