Amazon patent could lead to downturn in workplace masturbation

Worried now because wrist action could be monitored. Oh ye, of so little imagination!

Wankbreak? I barely have time for a teabreak.

4 Likes

I feel bad for the misuderstandings about to befall any warehouse janitor who merely likes to keep his broom handles nicely polished.

8 Likes

So…just put one of these in the Amazon washrooms:

4 Likes

This is an updating of a system originally developed in Germany:

11 Likes

I dated a girl once who’d like that. Allot.

2 Likes

That’s the name of my new hurdy-gurdy and calliope band.

7 Likes

While I’m a bit of a wanker, I just can’t imagine ever trying to fap at work.

2 Likes

Now they are considering punishing their workers for a different kind of fulfillment… if you know what I mean.

4 Likes

So hang on… Having a vibrating hand is supposed to REDUCE masturbation?

4 Likes

tumblr_inline_o3gyosSMTT1t0l1ck_500

I don’t think it worked.

4 Likes

I work on Wall Street. I think it’s pretty common actually for professionals who have offices that close and lock if they’re working long long hours like I used to. We recently had a renovation where all the offices have glass walls and doors so that’s not happening anymore. It wasn’t often but if you’re there literally all the time and and often in pressure cooker conditions being overworked… Sometimes you need a little break?

In the new glass offices, I admit I tried it in the bathroom stalls which obviously are closed and not see-through, but the smells and noises and fear of somebody walking in didn’t let me get very far and was so awkward that I did not try ever again. That said, maybe if I worked late late hours a lot again I may have to try.

Is it kind of gross? Yeah but I think it just is what it is. People are human.

4 Likes

14 Likes

My two thoughts on reading this post: 1. Amazon warehouse workers are not allowed enough bathroom time to even think about anything more than a fast pee, and 2. those gadgets are not to help workers become more efficient, they are to help program the robots that will replace them.

14 Likes

This could be counterproductive. Some say workplace masturbation is essential.

4 Likes

I hope you get a youtube channel!

2 Likes

https://youtube.com/watch?v=vWl7kMpxQdE&t=1m45s

Board of Directors update on “Productivity Bracelets”:

“I’m pleased to report that excessive ass wiping is down 7% and bathroom masturbation is down 100%! Basically, Bob stopped masturbating in the bathroom.”

6 Likes

Supported by my jug and spoon band, “Hearty Wankbreak”.

1 Like
8 Likes