"Ambushed" cop actually shot himself

Wait, are we talking about Robert Kraft again?

Are they sure he didn’t shoot himself intentionally? Maybe he wanted to retire on disability?

4 Likes

And I am sure many cops had posted the ambush story to their FB feeds blaming BLM supporters and asking why they aren’t marching for this guy.

They ALL learned a lesson that day.

5 Likes

I see it as Playing with gun => accidentally shoots himself in leg => reaction causes him to squeeze off another shot into the door.

Evolution in action

1 Like

dumb pig bastard

1 Like

Lol yes I’m picturing him in agony after he shot his leg. He then shoots his car in a OH SH!T moment. Plays out like Yosemite Sam’s less courageous cousin

1 Like

Ha! He struggling so hard to come back from that accidental shot fired. “see. This is how it happens.” And right before he’s saying, “I’m the only one professional enough to handle this gun.”
But I also feel bad cause his hearts in the right place talking to the kids and all.

There is a reason Sheriff Andy Taylor never let Barney Fife have bullets for his gun.

4 Likes

His photo looks just like other eejits’ mug shots, which is no surprise.

The man brought a loaded, apparently cocked gun with the safety switch off into a classroom full of kids, and on top of that he was arrogant as hell about his own abilities. You’re a better person than I am because I cannot bring myself to feel sorry for that guy even a tiny bit.

Edit to add: the officer, Lee Paige, later unsuccessfully sued his employer the DEA over the release of the video and the humiliation it caused him. Even though the DEA has nothing to do with the release of the video, which had been recorded by a parent. So yeah, that guy can go to hell.

10 Likes

You cannot turn off the safeties on a Glock. The main safety is located on the trigger and prevents a misaligned trigger pull. That being said why he had his finger anywhere where near the trigger in a classroom full of kids is questionable.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.