Cop arrested after admitting he wasn't shot by “Hispanic Man,” but rather shot himself and lied

[Read the post]

3 Likes

He looks a little like Walter White, doesn’t he?

2 Likes

I think I’m gob smacked. I’ve never really been gob smacked that I know of but I’d like to claim such and an experience like this should be the time. After all, how likely is it to ever hear of another chicken-shit, lying, hate-infected, racist cop doing some cowardly stunt like this? Just fuckin’ gob smacked!

9 Likes

I was only trying to clean it!

I blame it on the bossa nova!

29 Likes

That def needs to go in the bank.

11 Likes

“And I asked out of Casualty.”

2 Likes

The fact that he had shell casings saved for just such an incident almost irks me as much as – the suspect had to be a brown guy.

11 Likes

Even if the PD is too chickenshit to fire the guy and charge him with a raft of obstruction-of-justice, perjury, etc. counts; surely this sort of thing will toast his testilying days permanently?

I have to imagine that a public defender’s heart swells with joy when thinking about the most snide way to introduce the fact that Officer Friendly was once shot by an imaginary hispanic in a botched crime-scene forgery attempt too incompetent to cover up an incompetent accidental discharge.

7 Likes

Clearly this was an audition tape he sent in for the re-make & this fumble exactly what he was aiming for.

Things That Frighten Police (updated 11/3/15)

Blinking LEDs
Cameras
Black/Brown adults and children
Direct eye contact
Breasts
Lyft
Peaceful protests
Halloween
Lesbians
Imaginary Black/Brown people
Puppies

17 Likes

Somebody want to drop this into a GDocs sheet?

You forgot family pets

5 Likes

He “fought” the “law” and the “law” won!

I can’t stop laughing!

4 Likes

I love the Frogman! He’s awesome… and his little dog, too!

2 Likes

Well, now, there’s no evidence that the cop is racist. He just knows that other people are racist, and more likely to buy a story where a brown person is randomly shooting cops.

Not that that’s much of a defense, mind.

2 Likes

The cop might not be a racist. He could just be a psychopath.

7 Likes

Also reptiles:
Cop shoots aggressive tortoise - boing - Boing Boing BBS

1 Like

Ok but buying into the concept that others will take “brown person” as justification and then acting on it is racism, no?

2 Likes

It actually might be worse than racism. I mean, every human on planet Earth at least has some internalized ambient racism in their outlook due simply to be raised among a species that artifices races (yeah, race is man-made and has no biological basis). But deliberately exploiting that bias for personal advancement? That’s some shady shit.

10 Likes

Enh, I’d say it’s more cynically and self-servingly exploiting other people’s racism. Which, as GulliverFoyle says, is at least as bad. I mean, is someone who thinks it’s okay to exploit brown people really any worse than someone who thinks it’s okay to exploit everyone?