Amusing dog doesn't want to share his blankie — even if he's not using it (video)

Originally published at: Amusing dog doesn't want to share his blankie — even if he's not using it (video) | Boing Boing

4 Likes

I’m team dog on this matter. The dog knows that she is just using the blanket to mess with him.

Borderline cruelty to animals (okay, maybe not).

3 Likes

Does not want a nicely-smelling blankie messed up with whatever it is that its human smells of. And doggie knows what this human smells of - it’s bad enough living sharing the house with them!

3 Likes

My pup always gets depressed after we wash the dog stank from her blankets and will mope for a couple days until the achieve a level of dogness.

1 Like

TikTok!

WTF? Am I doing something wrong? None of the links in this article lead anything more interesting than a tiktok page of generic Berner antics, none of which are particularly interesting, or related to the subject (other than the the Berner thing).

I’ve had a lot of dogs over the years of my life, and if you can’t drop me on the thing of interest (without me having to be a member of whatever particular walled garden), please don’t continue to overwhelm the signal with more noise.

Did you go to the front page BB article?

The footage is usually embedded there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.