An LA Sheriff's officer beat the hell out of someone for flipping the bird

Originally published at: An LA Sheriff's officer beat the hell out of someone for flipping the bird | Boing Boing

1 Like

“Hi, did you call for help?”
“Yes officer I did…”
“Well you better hope some comes soon cuz I’m whupping your ass!”

5 Likes

I’ve said it before: there’s no rescuing or reforming this putrid law enforcement agency. It has to be gutted of its staff and started over from scratch.

19 Likes

ACAB, forever and ever and ever.

13 Likes

"…booked on charges of mayhem, causing serious injury to a deputy('s fist).

Fixed.

8 Likes

NotHelpful.gif

5 Likes

The rest of the statement:

“…investigate to ensure it is excessive, just to make sure all 9.8 million perps in LA County know who’s in charge.”

Seriously, the statement they released is boilerplate bullshit and nothing more.

9 Likes

the cops are so disgusted with a trans invdivitual but they gotta see the goods?

1 Like

Interesting: Watching the local news in Sacramento (KCRA) this incident was brought up and the above video was shown without mention of the guy flipping the cop off. Don’t know why that part was left out. As always…ACAB!

2 Likes

Unfortunately they can easily afford it since their budget is approximately $4 Billion a year. Even if they had to pay out million-dollar settlements every single day that would still amount to less than 10 percent of their budget.

3 Likes

All Cops Are Cartman

1 Like

They need to start taking that money out of the police pensions instead of the general fund.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.