An on-going thread of Trump's Legal woes

It ain’t gonna happen. Mind you - I wouldn’t object to them going to his home at 3:00 am and taking him out in his jammies - maybe bang his head on the cruiser door jam while he enters the vehicle.

10 Likes

Pronounced:

BACK FY-FEN GES ITE (like height)

I’m willing to practice saying that one correctly…

14 Likes
15 Likes

This is pretty big from a legal standpoint, they usually don’t go after the lawyers in an ongoing case unless they have some pretty darn compelling evidence that the lawyers did something criminal. Of course the whole Trump saga has been defined by precedent-shattering misconduct, so.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/03/22/trump-classified-documents-maralago-justice-department/f05a24e4-c8ee-11ed-9cc5-a58a4f6d84cd_story.html

The ruling is a significant win for the Justice Department, which has focused for months not only on the hoarding of classified documents at Mar-a-Lago but also on why Trump and his representatives resisted demands to return them to the government. It suggests the court has sided with prosecutors who have argued behind closed doors that Trump was using his legal representation to further a crime.

14 Likes

It suggests the court has sided with prosecutors who have argued behind closed doors that Trump was using his legal representation to further a crime.

SOON…

7 Likes

At this rate each and every one of his lawyers goes to jail before he does, but hopefully he’ll run out of attorneys sooner or later.

Also, are all the cops in that image literally the same guy or do all cops just look the same?

11 Likes

I think there is a Spaniard looking for one of those officers…

cary elwes for my anon GIF

7 Likes

Yeah, AI has a way to go yet. But images like that might already fool anyone who’s feeding off the yummy, nutrition-free buzz of confirmation bias.

7 Likes
12 Likes

14 Likes

15 Likes

What have I (and others here) been saying…

Part 2…

11 Likes
10 Likes

12 Likes

Someone may be looking for a new home, if the heat in Florida (and the rest of the country) gets to be too much…

7 Likes

Happy Paul Rudd GIF by Saturday Night Live

9 Likes
5 Likes

Manhattan DA’s office trying to coordinate with the Secret Service for his arrest

8 Likes

I can already imagine all of the folks in Left Shark and Toad costumes being there

6 Likes

But he’s already been UnPresidented.

6 Likes