An on-going thread of Trump's Legal woes

Toad I get, but why left shark? My minds blanking on the reason

5 Likes
8 Likes

I get the sharks, but not the toads; is he afraid of those too?

6 Likes
5 Likes

Oh, the mushroom from the videogame!

(I never played Mario Kart so I don’t know the characters by name.)

Thanks!

8 Likes

(Also the old animated cartoon. Perhaps apropos, he had a whiny voice.)

3 Likes

We didn’t have a Nintendo growing up, or any other system.

Never checked for any of that IP, (though my kid brother did eventually get a Gameboy that I played Tetris on occasionally.)

By the time I was old enough to afford a home gaming system, I was no longer interested in having one; I was too busy living my life in 3D meat-space.

8 Likes

Yeah, there is a significant gap there at what, about 40 or so? Maybe a little later. In my youth, home video games were Pong on a Tandy set-up or Dino Wars on my first Radio Shack Color Computer. Nothing all that engaging. Whole different animal now.

9 Likes

“More time to prepare”??? How could they not have had a plan for this already? Even if they didn’t think it would ever be needed, being prepared for whatever might happen is kind of their thing, isn’t it?

6 Likes

His SS detail are hand picked true believers. They will stall as much as they can for their jeebus.

8 Likes

Biden should reassign all the maga agents to non protective jobs. They can go track counterfeiters.

9 Likes

Or assign them to the GSO washing SUV’s for the remainder of their careers.

Clean rides are important.

7 Likes

Cross-posted from one of the other BB trump threads…

[ETA]

Does Beau still think it’s a weak case…? Not as weak as he once thought it was…

6 Likes
8 Likes

Bragg said during a press conference on April 4, 2023, that New York law does not require him to list the underlying crimes in the indictment.

I don’t think even Perry Mason whipped-out surprise crimes in the middle of a trial. :thinking:

5 Likes

Perry wasn’t a prosecutor. He doesn’t whip out any crimes.

9 Likes

The New York law that T**** is charged with doesn’t care what the underlying crime is - what it criminalizes is the cover-up. Falsifying business records is the crime, and it rises from a misdemeanor to a felony when the falsification is done to hide a crime. It doesn’t matter whether the underlying crime is murder or an illegal lemonade stand.

11 Likes

Dominoes

11 Likes

Go Fani!!!

15 Likes
15 Likes