An on-going thread of Trump's Legal woes

13 Likes
7 Likes

Hey, if it gets him put away, I don’t care if it’s jaywalking. Il Douche has got to lose his cloak of invulnerability at some point, and if this takes it away, I am all for it.

11 Likes
9 Likes

I saw some of that on msnbc. He was taking the fifth through a ton of questions. He kept saying “same answer” - they should have made him say it every time.

If someone takes the 5th in a civil case- I think - the jury can draw an unfavorable inference from that.

12 Likes
3 Likes

Oh, I’m sure they do. Briefings for Vlad, Prince Bonesaw, etc.

6 Likes
11 Likes

trump-is-fine

10 Likes

Seeth the day!

11 Likes

He should definitely be kept on a short leash

3 Likes
5 Likes

Wilkerson’s whistleblowing case has gained little of the attention the other legal challenges facing the Republicans’ presumptive presidential nominee have gotten, including the criminal charges Trump faces related to hush money payments to the adult-film actress Stormy Daniels.

But his testimony and trove of records have challenged the main engine of Trump’s post-presidential business ambitions, a venture that once commanded multibillion-dollar valuations with lofty promises to overtake the titans of American tech.

The company’s attempt to merge with a financial outfit known as a special purpose acquisition company, or SPAC, has been frozen for months due to a pending SEC investigation that predates Wilkerson’s public comments and has blocked the company’s ability to unlock a critical source of cash.

(Should be free to read)

11 Likes

This is a very plausible explanation:

After all, rape isn’t about sex, it’s about power and control. If her light hearted joking emasculated him, he would have had to retaliate.

7 Likes

Now Trump has to come up with a new excuse for not taking the stand.

9 Likes

Hopefully the judge is willing to throw the book at him (and throw him in jail for a little while for contempt of court) when (not if) Trump violates the order.

10 Likes

And let’s not forget this is still coming:

10 Likes

Hey Donnie - you made the front page in your hometown!

His family must be so proud.

7 Likes

“Hey some company sued some other company for defamation for billions of dollars! Who can I sue for billions of dollars? But let’s settle it ASAP even if its for hundreds of millions cuz I need money!”

5 Likes

OMFG. His lawyers are literally demanding to see the supervisor.

Hope hope hope to Dog Merrick responds with the following letter:

11 Likes