An on-going thread of Trump's Legal woes

They’re going full billable hour Karen tantrum.

7 Likes

Its good know they think Hunter and Joe are getting treated fairly.

6 Likes

The Popehat odds:

7 Likes
6 Likes

IANAL, but this seems weird to me. Early on, my concern was how many Jan6 insurrectionists were getting slaps on the wrists. We’re now seeing people like Tarrio and Rhodes getting serious time for seditious conspiracy. These add up to a higher likelihood of T**** being indicted as the center and planned beneficiary of the sedition. The presentations of the Jan6 committee made it clear that T**** was the spider at the center and there are people who can testify to that effect.

7 Likes

Don’t tell me about knives. Let me know when the thermometer pops out of this turkey.

10 Likes

Because: "reasons"

/s

also at https://archive.ph/zn2t2

ETA:
@rob_dobbs
I owe you a Coke.

Coca Cola Coke GIF by LIMESODA Interactive Marketing GmbH

12 Likes

The Wapo article doesn’t say whether the lawyers met with Garland or with Jack Smith’s team, but it sounds like the latter would be much more likely. Good sign, esp. with the grand jury meeting again!

10 Likes

Probably just met with a receptionist forcing the court to make “No Karen’s” signs.

5 Likes
8 Likes

Did they tell TFG yet?

Or is he making oddly specific denials?

7 Likes

They’re probably all “You tell him!” “No, You Tell Him!” and it hasn’t shaken out yet.

10 Likes

Say hello to his little friends…

condiment_caulking_gun

6 Likes

This seems more his speed.

6 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

He’s the perfect pro se defendant.

God, that would be awesome!

9 Likes

I thought he was a man of the people? So he should avail himself of the public defender, same as many of his voters have to do.

7 Likes

No public defender deserves that kind of abuse!

4 Likes
5 Likes