An on-going thread of Trump's Legal woes

15 Likes

15 Likes

And this guy was elected to represent his constituents. Can we make candidates pass a basic civics exam before they can run-with their scores public knowledge?

5 Likes

I think it’s a parody account.

12 Likes

A good one too!

25 Likes

Seth Meyers I Give Up GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

14 Likes

Don’t feel bad. Only a handful of Californians know that there are 52 Congressional districts in our state.

17 Likes

I think it’s a real account, but not a serious post. From his site:

Jack Kimble is the Congressman from California’s 54th District. He has been called the top candidate for fun by the Christian Science Monitor.

Only a handful of Californians know that there are 52 Congressional districts

Ah, I should have caught that. I have a function for my wiki to convert district # to name.

7 Likes

Is that Kristi Noem holding a gun in the background of his profile pic with the dog? :joy:

12 Likes

Looks like it. :rofl: My guess is that “Rep Jack Kimble” often changes the background on his account.

8 Likes

Now I feel even worse-not only did I not see this was a parody account, I wasn’t too surprised that someone that ignorant had gotten elected. My question on the whole civics exam thing still stands.

6 Likes

21 Likes

On the Trump conviction…

9 Likes
13 Likes

Angry Cartoon Network GIF

7 Likes

Heck, if trump campaign aids get 26 grand per month I could see applying for the job. Then I could screw up everything within reach!

14 Likes

Best not getting your legal rhetoric from a convicted felon.

from

20 Likes

i’m a bit surprised he pays anyone. this graph from the piece are pretty telling though

an attorney who left Trump’s defense team last year citing infighting, found Epshteyn’s large raise baffling. He questioned Epshteyn’s fitness to handle high-stakes criminal defense given his scant experience in the area. “He tries to coordinate all the legal efforts, which is a role he’s uniquely unqualified for."

12 Likes

Chris Titus’ take:

I had no idea that guy was still around, TBH.
Back in the day, I didn’t find his comedy very funny, but his commentary is better.

10 Likes