Anal oxygen administration may be life-safer

Gives a hole (sic) new meaning to the phrase, Christ what an asshole, don’t it?

5 Likes

spoilsport.

5 Likes

As far as is known.

12 Likes
6 Likes

The Human Centipede is a documentary then, about people doing alternative CPR; its just that people have been watching it backwards as it were.

3 Likes

Uh, actually it’s a “soilport”.

14 Likes

Wasn’t Anal Intubator a single by Ash?

Oh, wait, no - that was Angel Interceptor.
Close, though.

(A song about a single seater supersonic fighter jet employed by the SPECTRUM organisation?)

6 Likes

OwO

…will lovense have one of these soon? Asking for a friend.

1 Like

For a second there, I though you said

“it was used to try to revive drowning victims, before mouth-to-mouth was resorted to.”

Hey, how about we try inflating the lungs before stimulating the anus.

4 Likes

Anus standing in for the mouth. I have a feeling that Surrealists have addressed this sort of thing over the last couple of centuries.

1 Like

2 Likes

Do not light them?.. hell you may spontaneously combust doing this!

1 Like

Of course I’m a doctor. You can tell by my gun, ducks, and bowling pins.

10 Likes

Circle of life. If your fetish is anal administration of mice, this is a breakthrough.

2 Likes

Obligatory snark:
“Bend over. You’ll breathe easier.”

. . . so the researchers also developed a liquid-based alternative using oxygenated perfluorochemicals.

This is actually interesting. There’s empirical precedent.

In the '70s, Japanese dox experimentally treated a few people using perfluoro decalins as blood serum replacement since it would transport gases, O2 and C02 among them. I heard/read very little after that other than serum replacements of 50% or greater gave patients a ghostly pallor.

In their blood substitutes page, (<–link) Wikipedia sez it became a product ~1980 but was eventually withdrawn.

4 Likes

I mean, when they were trying to figure out how to revive people who had water in their lungs instead of air, someone thought, “Well, we could try blowing smoke in the lungs or the anus - I bet the anus works better,” and everyone else said, “Yeah, that sounds reasonable.” After doing that for a couple centuries, then someone decided to switch to air in the lungs via the mouth as the first response.

2 Likes

An interesting tidbit from the BC Medical Journal 2012

Tobacco smoke enemas

American First Nations people used tobacco as a medicine and pioneered the use of tobacco smoke enemas. Word of this treatment crossed the water to England, and volunteer med- ical assistants with the society began to use the procedure to treat half- drowned London citizens who were pulled from the Thames River. Initial- ly the “pipe smoker London Medic” inserted an enema tube with rubber tubing attachments into the victim and blew smoke into the rectum. This was erroneously thought by the practition- ers to accomplish two things; first, warming the drowned person, and sec-ond, stimulating respiration. Artificial respiration was used if the tobacco smoke enema failed.

Bellows were later incorporated as a safety feature. :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Bugger (pardon the pun) beat me to it :rage:

The poor anus, here it is again, saving lives like a true hero, and all we do is shit on them…

3 Likes

Up shit creek without a paddle only to be saved by someone who wants to blow smoke up your ass :scream:

4 Likes