And now, in memory of Tucker Carlson, 2009–2023 (video)

Originally published at: And now, in memory of Tucker Carlson, 2009–2023 (video) | Boing Boing

7 Likes

19 Likes

[ETA: I tried to cue the video to the 2:24 minute mark-- the whole clip is good but the most pertinent Tucker part begins there.]

17 Likes
15 Likes

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards
BYE.

10 Likes

I hope his post-Fox News career is as successful as Gelnn Beck’s.

13 Likes

May Tucker Carlson’s career RIH (Rest In Hell.)

Or if I may paraphrase a late great comedian and Air Marshal, “Tuck the tucking Tucker.”

9 Likes

Tucker committed the ultimate sin, he cost Rupert money.

6 Likes

Not to defend Carlson, who is some species of human slime-mould (apologies to slime-moulds) but all he did was to carry out higher management’s policy of pandering to the MAGA classes. Yes, he was a massive hypocrite. So are they.

5 Likes

I prefer the cause of his last cancellation:

This one is pretty sweet too, but I can’t imagine it’ll keep him off the air for long.

5 Likes

I hate to be the one, but is this blood sucker not just going to pop-up elsewhere and continue to spew his vitriol?

2 Likes

… that has been his pattern in the past

but he is running out of unburnt bridges to cross

3 Likes

Turd won’t flush

3 Likes

Christ, what an asshole

1 Like

Sure but likely with a far, far smaller audience.

6 Likes
7 Likes

I’m sure we all hope so, happy thoughts.

1 Like

Or… if you prefer to NOT support Twitter: All Tuckered Out - YouTube

They’re carving his visage on Mount DoucheMore as we speak.

New to me, I ran across this with my morning caffeine. It somehow tasted better today.

While not as lively as Jon Stewart’s takedown on Crossfire, it satisfies. Stewart’s an entertainer, this guy’s an historian. Delightfully direct, this one focuses on Carlson and Fox, but seems a wholesale indictment of establishment ‘news’ personalities’ role in suppressing class war via agenda setting.

"You’re a millionaire funded by billionaires and that’s why you’re not talking about these issues.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/comments/12yb0no/tucker_carlson_getting_utterly_wrecked_in_unaired/

Sorry the preview doesn’t load.

1 Like