Andrew Giuliani worries about imagined gender classes in school, rather than his own sick mind (video)

Originally published at: Andrew Giuliani worries about imagined gender classes in school, rather than his own sick mind (video) | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Generation after generation with all the wrong priorities. I sure hope that his daughter gets away from all that as fast as possible. She deserves better. Every child does.

14 Likes

I was taught that gender is the social construction of sex, so that sounds right.

16 Likes

I like how the kid is basically hecklling her dad, “‘Blah blah blah, bee bee bee.’ That’s how you sound.”

3 Likes

Guy’s job in the Trump administration was as the coordinator for sports team visits or something, wasn’t it? Not exactly an expert on gender, sex, or education.

5 Likes

I think there’s a typo in there somewhere, I’m pretty sure the original quote was:

“As a laughably corrupt failson of a disgraced mayor under several white-collar investigations hoping to profit from the dismantling of a functional state, the issues I’d prefer everyone to focus on is this contrived controversy over gender education, among other culture wars, if necessary.”

I’d venture he’s not likely to be an expert in being a father, or knowing what important issues are either. The “not exactly an expert” is strong with this one.

11 Likes

they don’t care about that, since they don’t see the actual experts on such issues as worthy of any respect.

7 Likes

I too am concerned how gender is being taught in schools. French kids get taught whether it’s le lune or la lune. German kids get taught whether it’s der Buch, das Buch, or die Buch. English kids don’t learn any of that, so when they do run into that it seems irrelevant and made up to them.

…Wait, maybe I’m not concerned then.

13 Likes

Really? Mine is whether science, math, history, social studies, and language arts are being taught well. Turns out they are at my daughter’s school, and she is dominating the subjects.

5 Likes

You just know that a family values guy like him won’t ever visit his father in prison.

7 Likes

A smart crime father would have some money hidden away so that his children have to come see him to ask about it. But Rudy probably made it too obvious, like a banana stand or something.

6 Likes

God damn that is a creepy ass video. These people spend too much time worrying about genitals and talking about other people’s genitals and I don’t want to hear you talking about your child’s genital identity and the complex you are instilling in them.

This is a free country, stay the fuck out of my pants Pervy McCreeper.

2 Likes

This particular concern for his child may be driven by the fact that Daddy’s money – his birthright – is being siphoned off and there will not be enough to send his little girl to the “protection” of some exclusive private school.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.