Angry gentleman has a fit over a painted Pride crosswalk

Originally published at: Angry gentleman has a fit over a painted Pride crosswalk | Boing Boing

12 Likes

Another old bigot who doesn’t know that camera phones exist.

30 Likes

Maskless too, of course.

20 Likes

Looks like a diverse crowd of do-gooders painting that crosswalk. Score one for intersectionality.

30 Likes

Oh, I like his characterization of events to the police: I “disagreed” with them. Knocking things over and trying to steal stuff, that’s just a disagreement, a mere difference of opinion!

27 Likes

Why do people have such a problem with rainbows???

36 Likes

Again, the Canadians are slowing losing their reputation for being nice! Really sorry to see this.

15 Likes

Another privileged asshole who thinks “speaking up” and “disagreeing” allows you to steal shit and try to start a fight. “Free speech!”

20 Likes

Beats me.

23 Likes

Rage and rage some more but I still wish I knew how to quit you.

5 Likes

Another asshole who forgot the asshole rule.

44 Likes

THAT is a disturbance!? HA! Good, however Canadians are just adorable.

4 Likes

i really thought christians loved rainbows.

9 Likes

Sorry to say, but I’m sorry also.

8 Likes

It would have undermined the Wyatt Earp look he’s been working on.

13 Likes

I am leaning more towards blatant disregard / inability to think of others, over vanity, but I get your point.

7 Likes

I came here to say the same thing. Wow…

10 Likes

A rainbow was God’s promise to Noah that he was going to chill it with the genocide. I think a lot of this brand of Christian might regret the decision.

20 Likes

43 Likes

“I disagreed with what they’re doing, and that’s my right!” had me laughing so hard :rofl:

The dude is flummoxed the cop is questioning him rather than joining him in taking down the rainbow painters, who no doubt had a permit for what they were doing. Brazen bigots gonna brazenly bigot I guess.

16 Likes