Animal Rights group offers reward to find person who put "Trump 2020" sticker on a bear

Was ‘Sticker Man’ trying to get by this?

2 Likes

Or it’s just a funny prank.

1 Like

Risking multiple maulings to own the libs.

As long as they aren’t hurting the bears in any way, I’m okay with this.

1 Like

That narrows it down.

1 Like

If someone inside the study is doing this, then they can go f themselves for all the aforementioned reasons.

If someone outside the study is doing this… Well, by all means carry on. Their stupid actions will eventually cross a not so happy bear.

2 Likes

tbf a bear with a “kick me” sign would have a lot of fun mauling those stupid enough to follow that advice.

1 Like

At minimum, I’m glad they’re not gluing cowboy or MAGA hats to their heads, like someone was doing to pigeons in Las Vegas.

3 Likes

Hey man, some bears are just real sharp dressers. Look at this guy- he’s wearing a hat and a tie with a starched collar and totally living his best life. Granted, nobody has co-opted his snazzy collar to advertise the trainwreck presidential bid of a senile, orange fool with delusions of adequacy.

yogi-bear

Frankly I’m surprised how many have a similar response. If it were someone outside of the study it’s most likely a “non expert” who is needlessly tranquilizing the bears and attaching the sticker. Every time these animals are tranquilizer you’re risking their lives especially if you’re not an expert with dose. It’s cruel to risk the bears life for a joke.

1 Like

How does someone not in a medical field get bear tranquilizer? Asking for a friend.

2 Likes

I can’t imagine that anyone outside of the study would have access to the anesthetic drugs necessary to sedate a bear. Pretty much all veterinary injectable anesthetic drugs are controlled drugs that we have to keep strict logs on.

Clearly it’s somebody inside the study that thinks they’re cool.

As a licensed veterinarian, and knowing the limited access to anesthetic drugs, I was just enjoying (the very unlikely) idea of someone attempting to slap a sticker on a bear’s collar without proper sedation.

5 Likes

Suggested punishment- the perpetrator has to remove the sticker.

If they have done it to 2 bears already, I think this is a problem that will eventually fix itself.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.