Video of manatee with TRUMP scratched in its back, federal officials want answers

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/01/11/video-of-manatee-with-trump-scratched-in-its-back-federal-officials-want-answers.html

7 Likes

Anyone who fucks with a manatee is subhuman scum.

65 Likes

Defendant’s defense strategy: But it’s only an animal.

19 Likes

WTAF?!?

40 Likes

Time for another pardon, I guess

19 Likes

I don’t care what their cause is. Deliberately mutilating a manatee? Life in prison.

28 Likes

Hey now, let’s not jump to conclusions. This could have been Antifa in a false flag operation, or the manatee was a known commie agitator, or something something let’s move on and heal…

44 Likes

I gotta say, it gets harder and harder with every passing day not to speculate about the psychopathy of Il Douche’s most fervent supporters.

36 Likes

Get these trashbags out of Belize.
*Ohhh there’s another Blue Hole.
Get these trashbags out of Florida!

3 Likes

It has always been hard…

…kool-aid swallowing cultists.

I know we are not supposed to speculate here about people’s mental states, but there is no doubt that these fuckers are deranged.

11 Likes

Fer feck’s sake… pls stop already

1 Like

Police+in+other+countries+really+do+add+insult+to+injury+_23828626e10a082c62f80c436b7faf90

38 Likes

I am sure the ghastly deed will show up on social media. We just have to wait for it…

15 Likes

assholes.

15 Likes

every time i think i’ve seen the worst of these people (i mean, we’ve already reached armed insurrection, so you would think that’s the bottom, but NOOoooo), they find a new horror.

24 Likes

“The cruelty is the point” has never been more true. Evil for evil’s sake.

26 Likes

19 Likes

I want to make a joke, but it would probably get banned.

it goes like this

The Aristocrats!

15 Likes

This seems to be done surprisingly neatly. How does one have a manatee stay still long enough for this?

On the bright side, it appears they just scraped the algae off its skin, so hopefully the animal wasn’t actually hurt (except its pride.) I don’t imagine they could have actually cut into its hide without the manatee swimming away. Nevertheless, this would count as harassment under the Marine Mammals Protection Act.

11 Likes