Video of manatee with TRUMP scratched in its back, federal officials want answers

Fucking animals.

I hope that it just removed some of the natural algae that grows on their backs and there was no actual damage.

Fun fact - Manatees are kinda my pet “weird creature” I like. I learned about them in 3rd grade when we had to write to the various state governors, and they would send back packets of state information and Florida had stuff on manatees, as well as a feature in Weekly Reader. I thought they were so cool and I had never heard of them before.

16 Likes

Check social media, whoever did this bragged about it.

10 Likes

Except IIRC, that layer acts as part of their integumentary immune system, helping the manatee avoid skin infections from all the pollution we spew into their habitat.

19 Likes

Really? Sounds like a Florida thing to do. Maximum penalty.

3 Likes

Probably happened during one of the Trump Submarine parades

28 Likes

Is that referring to the victim, or the defendant?

1 Like

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

17 Likes

Fuckers.

Though it does look a lot like Trump.

13 Likes

This is some really sick shit!!!

5 Likes

Jesus Fucking Christ. Now I believe in the death penalty, almost.

I’ve been using that as a punchline for every story about Trump since he got elected. Always works.

Wash your filthy mouth - manatees are way sexier than Trump!
Especially if you look at them at the right distance. ( Sirenia )

I’ve been saying that for the last five years…

8 Likes

dogdammit man. these assholes just love to show us exactly what they are: assholes that know NO bottom to the depth of their depravity.
Assholes all the way down
we need Jamal Galves, Manatee Man to set a muthafucka straight! the man is incredible.

16 Likes

I neither condemn or condone.

6 Likes

I am hoping Sean Manatee is unharmed.

2 Likes

Literally exactly what I was about to post. This is just so viscerally repugnant behaviour.

I guess that’s exactly why they did it, though. Because it disgusts people like you and me.

8 Likes

Can’t say this loud enough.

If someone is a trump supporter make no mistake: the cruelty is the point.

8 Likes

fuck that.

besides, that shite already has it tattooed like a “tramp stamp”* across his back.
*sorry, i meant trump stamp. no judgment on proper tramps.

7 Likes

I may be slightly evil, because honestly that was my first thought. But the innocense and utter lack of offensiveness should have given it away.

5 Likes

Oh boy, when they catch who did this…

Trump will appoint him head of the ASPCA

3 Likes

Yes, there will be no (proper) tramp-shaming here!

Wonder how many Trump back tattoos there are?

think Roger Stone/ Nixon.
gross

8 Likes