Animals in Heaven: televangelist explains dead dogs and cats (then asks for your money)

[Permalink]

Iā€™ll probably never understand the psychology involved with someone seeing this crap on TV and then having the thought ā€œI really, really need to send these people my money.ā€

6 Likes

I think I could join this cult if I get my hands on their LSD.

6 Likes

Canā€™t help but think of the subjects of Errol Morrisā€™ 1978 documentary; ā€œThe Gates of Heavenā€.

ā€œCold Noses at the Pearly Gatesā€ had me howling with laughter.

Wish they hadnā€™t edited out Jackā€™s trademark instant bible quote insertions.

1 Like

I donā€™t believe any proto-serial killer practiced on ā€œghurrbills.ā€
(yes, Iā€™m mocking her sauced/tripping diction at 1:14)

1 Like

If there are dogs in heaven, does that mean Christ died to save dogs? Just asking hereā€¦

Was that an edit, or did she shortly after that bit say that people in jail werenā€™t religious?

1 Like

Not quite, she actually said the rabbits and ghurrbills did a survey of people in jail, who are, of course, people who did not accept the lord as their savior. I suspect though that the incidence of heinous sins may have been underreported to the rabbits and ghurrbills. I mean, who could look them in the giant eye and admit to hurting alllllthoseanimals.

This made my day, thanks @Xeni!

Also, if you want to see an edit-free stream-of-consciousness-mashup-trainwreck, check out Pastor Melissa Scott.
This one is pretty restrained/heavy on the Xanax whereas this one is at the top of the manic peak.

Well, ā€˜God Jesusā€™ backwards spells ā€˜Susej Dogā€™.

Rexella Maeā€™s accent perplexes me. According to wiki, she was born in Missouri, but that sounds a lot more upper Mid-westy to my ear.

Bless her heart, the facelift really matches the voice.

If dogs and cats then likely tigers and wolves. It would be mayhem.

Mock her pronunciation all you want, but at least she knows the goy of Gesus.

2 Likes

Butā€¦Jesus wasnā€™t a goy. He was a Gew :laughing:

2 Likes

Missouri is a bit bipolar. Some people here sound like theyā€™re from the midwest or upper midwest, and others sound like theyā€™re from dixie. Thatā€™s probably not an accident considering Missouriā€™s role in the Civil War.

1 Like

Can a pig go to heaven?

This seems obligatory.

I suppose that depends on whether Jesus is still keeping Kosher.

2 Likes

Did Jean-Luc Godard edit this thing?