Ankle scarves are only trending online, not on the streets

Inspired by people trailing toilet paper.

4 Likes

I swear I just heard reality say ‘hold my beer’

7 Likes

Fashion be trippin’

5 Likes

11 Likes

You mean ankle mittens?

9 Likes

Not that I’ve noticed in the dead of winter on too many Northeast college campuses to count. I used to wonder if these sock-free kids just ran out of laundry. If a fake fad will get them to cover up exposed skin in cold temperatures, fine.

1 Like

Here’s someone who understands. Ignore the kids-on-the-lawn yarn and stay on target people. It’s a-pair-ent that we need puns!

2 Likes

The laundromat can be a pair-a-less place…

7 Likes

In a world where reality is increasingly as or more absurd than satire… no, ankle scarves are still obviously satire.

Leg warmers are still a thing though, sure you’ll look like a fashion refugee from 1980s but they are a thing.

And who is Jack?

Idiocracy, you’re talking about Idiocracy right?

Idiocracy was supposed to be funny. I am not trying to be funny.

2 Likes

Keep this story in mind the next time the corporate media declares that yet another centrist Dem is the fresh new hope for 2020.

1 Like

I’m like a million percent down for BoingBoing to occasionally publish a dating profile for a commenter. But only if @beschizza interviews you and writes the profile.

6 Likes

Well, we already had the suggestion that @beschizza should be the Boing Boing agony aunt…
So why not add a lonely hearts section as well?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Just popping in to point out what an incredibly bad idea this is.

3 Likes

I say we give it a try and see what happens.

4 Likes