Ann Coulter tells Nikki Haley to "go back to your own country"

12 Likes

She couldn’t handle when her fifteen minutes of fame were over. So it seems like she’s trying to stay in the spotlight for two minutes of hate.

13 Likes

Hmm, this sucks - I’m so upset about the racism on display, I can’t enjoy the reactionaries tearing each other apart. :frowning:

Interesting that Haley has so internalized the conservative culture notion that “non-white people aren’t really Americans.” There must be so much cognitive dissonance going on, every time she engages in politics… what’s the conservative, racist version of “imposter syndrome”?

11 Likes

Don’t underestimate the misogyny. It’s a toxic twofer!

6 Likes

Sorry Ann, but you’ve replaced.
We now go to MTG for all our bigoted blonde woman saying stupid shit needs.

8 Likes

This exists alongside the conservative culture notion that racial discrimination doesn’t exist and America is a land of opportunity where immigrants and minorities can prosper if they work hard and display “personal responsibility”.

11 Likes

After the Lemon affair, do we really need to go down this road? Gender and hair colour have nothing to do with it. Plenty of men with brown hair that could take the right wing blowhard crown. It seems to REALLY get under people’s skin when a blonde woman does it though.

2 Likes

With a side of college-age Zuckerberg.

5 Likes

If your ancestors were here for five centuries, then somehow you’re a member of the MS-13 gang in the distorted reality of Faux News.

9 Likes

And underlying all of that is the basic idea that non-white people should be grateful to live in the US, regardless of actual conditions for them. So even if you can demonstrate systemic inequality, it doesn’t matter - “those people are privileged to live here anyways (and we’re doing them a favor by allowing them to stay).”

6 Likes

And being grateful means never complaining about anything, because even with entrenched racism and xenophobia (which don’t exist) your life is so much better than it was back home.

8 Likes

I agree. I was remarking how similar MTG and Coulter are in both appearance and right wing hysterical toxicity. Plus Coulter is hardly in the news these days.

Not just non-white but all minorities, and also women, who are not a minority anyway. Sometimes when women or LGBTQ people ask for equal rights I’ll hear conservatives respond with, “Just be glad you don’t live in [allegedly repressive foreign country/regime].”

Which I’ve never understood because it sounds like they’re admitting that the United States is failing to live up to its promise of being an equal society for everyone in spite of their claims to the contrary.

10 Likes

Except against whites, who are downtrodden because of wokeness.

11 Likes

Aren’t you proud to be an American, where at least you know you’re free?

American Flag Usa GIF by US National Archives

11 Likes

C’mon, thrombosis. You can do your thing any time now…

6 Likes

Michelle Obama GIF by Election 2016

5 Likes

Anthrax Annie.

6 Likes

Coulter was the original—the others are all clones

11 Likes

don’t scare-the-horses dressing

WORST SALAD DRESSING EVER

10 Likes